You’re going to fall out of your chair when I tell you how easy this was to make. Or not. But let me tell you that the effort to taste ratio is pretty high. Sometimes you pore over some complicated recipe, screw it up and it tastes horrible. Other times, you spend 5 minutes with minimal prep and you end up in LOVE with what ends up on your plate. This is one of those times.
Spicy Bolognese & Zucchini
– Ground Beef
– Uncured Nitrate-Free Bacon
– All-Natural Spicy Marinara
Ridiculously Easy Instructions
– Cut the bacon into small pieces, brown halfway in a frying pan, then set aside on a paper towel.
– Drain about half the grease from the pan if the amount left over is grossing you out.
– Next up in the frying pan, the beef. Brown that all the way.
– Reduce heat, add bacon and marinara back into the pan, heat up and add whatever spices you deem necessary.
While the sauce is simmering, cut up a zucchini right quick and put it in a bowl. Add a shallow pool of water into the bottom, cover with plastic wrap (leave room for a tiny bit of steam to escape), microwave for a minute or two, until it’s that gorgeous ideal green.
Put it all on a plate.
Eat and do a happy dance.