Tonight’s post is brought to you by the number 5, Sesame Street style. The number 5 can show up in many places. Like…
– The average number of members in an early 2000s boy band (Shoot, one even was named 5ive)
– The number of calluses currently visible on my hands
– Cinco de Mayo
– How many sides the Pentagon has
– How many ingredients are included in this recipe
Happy Belated Independence Day! This past weekend I drank beer and watched fireworks. That’s American. So is peanut butter and jelly.
In absolutely unrelated news, I chopped 31 seconds off my Helen time today, PR’d my Clean & Jerk today at 145lbs and PR’d my power clean at 150 by making an attempt to go higher on the C&J. Not bad for a Monday. Recipe time!
PB&J Snack Bites
– 7 Pitted Dates
– 1/4 cup Raw Almonds
– 1/4 cup Almond Butter
– 1/2 cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries
– Pinch of Salt
1) Put ingredients in your food processor.
2) Turn the food processor on, mix until the ingredients are well-incorporated
3) Mold into bite size portions, store in the refrigerator, YUM.