Tis the season for grilling, flip flops, and hardly doing anything indoors. At all. It’s also the season for lazy recipes and lazy blog posts from iPhones.
– Zucchini, cut in long spears
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Salt & Pepper, Spices of your choice
1) Heat grill to Medium Low
2) In a ziploc bag, toss zucchini spears in EVOO & spices
3) Time for the zucchini to spears go onto the grill!
4) Flip after 5-6 minutes, and grill for 5-6 minutes more.
[…] Recipe Suggestions: Grill-Steamed Tilapia & Grilled Zucchini […]
[…] 5. Grilled Zucchini […]
[…] Grilled Zucchini […]