WordPress is making its homepage snow. How cute. Onward to my usual musings.
Going to the 6am WOD every morning doesn’t leave much time for late night TV watching. Or any, for that matter. This still doesn’t mean we early risers should be left without Top Ten lists a la Letterman. So, here you go. Here are the Top 10 Things I’ve Noticed Since Going Paleo. “Top” may or may not mean the FIRST ten things I thought of while compiling this list. But, “First Ten” sounds stupid. Top ten it is. Without further ado…
The Top 10 Things I’ve Noticed Since Going Paleo
- Trips to Whole Foods sharpen your reflexes when it comes to dodging oncoming traffic.
- Guacamole is 100% paleo… pass me a spoon. Keep in mind, you still must step awaaaaay from the Tostitos.
- Suddenly you think you’re a gourmet chef and food photographer. Gee, I wonder why this blog exists? Guilty as charged.
- Paleo gives you a reason to talk about CrossFit even more than you already do. “Hey guys, I broke another PR this morning!” No really, I did. Dead lift, 215lbs.
- You never have to worry about ruining your appetite at a Brazilian steakhouse with that bottomless basket of cheesy biscuit things. Bring on the ANYMEATPOSSIBLE wrapped in bacon. Chicken, Pork, Filet, you name it.
- A good steak and a glass of pinot noir is a totally acceptable run-of-the-mill Tuesday night dinner at home.
- The ever torturous decision of bagel vs. donut each morning at Dunkin’ Donuts is no longer necessary… neither are trips to Dunkin’ Donuts. A real money saver here.
- PaleOMG is my holy grail of recipes. I don’t know what I’d do (or eat) without it. I want to be friends with Juli.
- Sunbutter sucks. Like, it really sucks. It’s the food version of the nicest Dyson vac money can buy. Recipe ruiner.
- You want to eat bacon every day? DO IT. Just make sure you buy the yuppie uncured nitrate-free kind. Yeaaahhhh buddy. #NOMNOMNOM
Yes, I just used a #hashtag in a blog post. Yes, I know this isn’t Twitter. This link is! #shamelessplug
Guess who just purchased wide receiver gloves today? This girl!
They’re pink. Are you surprised?